Saturday, February 4, 2012

1st post for 2012

Finally I have been making some cards.



I needed to make a baby card of each flavour, and cased these baby cards from somewhere, sorry can't remember where, but thank you. Made bubble background with soap & water and reinkers, my 3yr old wanted to help - told her to blow, and whoops she sucked, and result was a blue frothing 3yr old. Quite funny to see really.


I needed to make a wedding card, and have been wanting to try the ribbon flower, so when I saw the card very similar to this I thought that would it would be perfect for what I needed.




I hadn't looked at Mojo Monday for a long time and today I did, and after making the above card and then seeing the layout for this week, made this card with Soft Suede & Vanilla.


Thanks for looking.


Estelle





1 comment:

Summerose said...

I shall leave you some blog love, the baby cards are looking AWESOME as are the wedding cards!
YAY for a blog post too